With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), Lorenzo Hills owns the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted by me, Lorenzo Hills. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION
You are free to do the following without our permission:
- Link to LorenzoHills.com or any specific post on my our site.
- Extract and re-post less than 100 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
- Print off our posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “©[year of post publication], Lorenzo Hills. All rights reserved. Originally published at lorenzohills.com”
NOT WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
RE-POSTING AND TRANSLATION RIGHTS
We do not permit the re-posting of our posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so we risk getting penalized for granting permission.
In addition, we don’t allow the translation and publication of our work in other languages. We simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. We do not serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please contact me here.